1. Find a chutes and ladders image that
is the appropriate size. (Use the size option in google) Set it as your
background. Make sure not to resize the image so much that it gets distorted.
2. Create a simple character to move through
ICS3C - The
character does not need to be animated
ICS3U - The
character must change somehow similar to the dancing character. Below
are some examples but your character does not need to be the same, and
does not necessarily need to walk. Be creative.
3. Display a roll using dice images.
ICS3U - Make
the dice flash different values before they stop.
ICS3C - Just
display the dice roll.
4. After each roll move the character
using a tween. The character must face the direction it is moving in.
5. The character must hit at least 2 chutes
and one ladder.
6. The simulation ends when the player
reaches the top.
Add any additional elements that will enhance