1. Find a chutes and ladders image with
at least 100 squares, that is the appropriate size. (Use the size option
in google) Set it as your background. Make sure not to resize the image
so much that it gets distorted.
2. Create a simple character to move through
The character must change somehow similar
to the dancing character. Below are some examples but your character
does not need to be the same, and does not necessarily need to walk.
3. Display a roll using dice images.
ICS3U - The
dice must display an animated roll. (i.e. Flashing numbers)
ICS3C - You
may just display the number on the dice
4. After each roll move the character
using a tween. The character must face the direction it is moving in.
5. The character must hit at least 2 chutes
and only one ladder.
6. The simulation ends when the player
reaches the top.
Add additional elements that will enhance your
simulation or a closing scene that demonstates learned concepts
These upgrades will be worth 15%