Introduction to Flash and Actionscript
S1 - Using Tweens
T3 - Motion and Shape Tweens
Motion Tween followed by a Shape Tween
1. Open a New File for this Tutorial
2. Create a MotionTween Layer and add a shape to it.
3. Move the Shape across the screen to the right using a motion Tween over 25 Frames
4. Create a ShapeTween Layer, on Frame 26 add an instance of the shape and break it apart
5. On Frame 50 add an instance of a different shape and break it apart.
6. Create a shape tween.
Note: Motion and Shape Tweens need to be on different layers
1. Complete a motion tween of the square left across the screen (on the Motion Layer)
2. Complete a shape tween of the square back up to the circle (on the Shape Layer)